Rubondo Island – in the southwest corner of Lake Victoria – is for those seeking the thrill of adventure in a truly wild area, all but untouched by man. The camp – the only lodgings on this verdant island – immerses you in this lush and unspoiled ecosystem.
From its lakefront location to the eco-friendly design of the eight fabulous cottages, the camp offers unrivaled access to this one-of-a-kind destination, where elephant roam wild, colorful birds and butterflies flit through the pristine indigenous rainforest and the waters teem with hippo, crocodile and the iconic Nile perch.
Book a 3 night stay in Asilia Rubondo and save up to 60% on flights from Kigali or the Serengeti
- Valid for all bookings made from June 1st, 2018 until further notice
- Must book flights through Africa Endevours
- Restrictions apply; inquire for details and inquire for rates during your travel dates
- Subject to availability
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Cannot be combined with other offers