Enjoy added value when you combine Cape Town with a South African wildlife safari!
Situated in the heart of Cape Town, the Queen Victoria Hotel welcomes guests to experience the very essence of distinguished luxury, where classic elegance meets contemporary design. Its prime location in a quiet, historic precinct near to the V&A Waterfront allows for a serene city escape as well as convenient access to a range of outstanding amenities.
For the safari portion of your trip, you have the choice between 3 luxury safari camps. Geiger’s Camp and Motswari Main Camp are located in the Timbavati Game Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Nkomazi Private Game Reserve offers an untamed African safari experience, with diverse landscapes supporting an abundance of game.
Cape Town and Safari Combo – Free Night
- Stay 3 nights at Queen Victoria Hotel + 2 nights at a valid safari camp
- Choose between Geiger’s Camp, Motswari Main Camp, and Nkomazi Private Game Reserve
- Added value: 1 free night at Queen Victoria Hotel
- Added value: R500 dining voucher per room for Dash Restaurant in Cape Town
- Valid for travel March 1 – December 15, 2018
- Valid for new bookings only. Offer subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offers.