Ulusaba means “place of little fear.” That’s because the koppie where Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan warriors with the perfect lookout point. Spend time at Rock Lodge and you’ll be flying with the eagles, or take a walk on the wild side back down to earth at Safari Lodge.
In 2016, Ulusaba was voted number 1 amongst all top resorts and safari camps in Africa by Condé Nast Traveler readers (US edition). In conjunction with this win, Ulusaba was ranked the third best resort in the world by readers of the US edition of Condé Nast Traveler.
Stay 4 Nights, Pay 3
- Valid for travel from Jan. 10 – June 30, 2018
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Offer subject to availability
- Blackout dates may apply; inquire for details
- Combinable with the Kids Go Free offer only