Our friends in Zimbabwe are offering an unbeatable value on the ultimate Zimbabwe safari itinerary: 12 nights, 4 unforgettable destinations, 4 free flights!
See the Big 5 in the iconic Hwange National Park. Head to Lake Kariba and Mana Pools for water activities and breathtaking sunsets. Finish in the rarely touristed Gonarezhou National Park, home to dramatic cliffs, towering baobab forests, and ancient rock art. Explore the highlights of Zimbabwe’s natural beauty with free flights in between.
12-Night Package with 4 Free Flights
- Valid for travel between May 1 & October 31, 2021
- Minimum 2 passengers. Thereafter, a surcharge of 25% applies for single travelers
- 25% deposit is required for this special.
- Based on 3 nights at each property listed below. The order of the itinerary can be altered to suit availability, but the free flight legs will remain as stipulated by our partners; inquire for details
- Includes all meals, local brand drinks, safari activities, laundry, national park fees, conservation fees, inter-park flights, and road transfers
- Not combinable with other offers
- Subject to availability
- This package is not available for children under 12 years of age
Zimbabwe Safari Itinerary
The Hide Safari Camp, Hwange National Park
A modern camp located within Hwange National park which is an exceptional safari destination. Here you can look forward to watching incredible herds of elephants as they gather at waterholes with picture-perfect sunsets on the horizon. The Hide has been carefully designed to blend seamlessly with the environment, allowing for wonderful game viewing.
Changa Safari Camp, Lake Kariba
Enjoy the first of your free flights from Hwange to Lake Kariba and take in the beauty of Zimbabwe from above. Land in Matusadona National Park and enjoy 3 nights in Changa Safari Camp, right on the shores of the largest man-made lake in the world.
Rest and relaxation is in abundance at this beautiful camp – from winding down with a book in a shady hammock, sipping a cocktail at our infinity pool or spending a languid afternoon boating on the pristine waters of Lake Kariba.
John’s Camp, Mana Pools
It’s time to move onto magical Mana Pools! Mana Pools is a UNESCO Heritage Site and one of the finest wildlife destinations in Africa. The up-close wildlife encounters are second to none – observe packs of wild dogs roaming, view the iconic elephant bulls as they stand on their hind legs to reach the tallest branches and witness the circle of life plays out on as pride of lions hunt. It is truly a photographer’s paradise, and memories for a lifetime will be made here.
Chilo Gorge Safari Camp, Gonarezhou National Park
End your vacation of a lifetime by exploring the vast Gonarezhou National Park – one of Africa’s last untouched big game parks. Gonarezhou means “place of the elephants” and the park is home to over 8,000 of them. Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge is set atop a cliff, giving panoramic views across the park. It’s the perfect place to rest, relax and recoup.